COSTAFLO 500 Is a two-component solvent-free epoxy primer with high mechanical strength developed for use on metal and concrete surfaces
COSTAFLO 500 can be applied as both primer and base coat over metal and concrete surfaces in;
Wastewater treatment plants
Areas where heavy forklifts and corrosive chemicals are of concern
Advantages and Benefits
Ensures a hard and durable surface
Seals surface preventing water, fuel, and oil permeability
Does not contain pigments
Ensures safe use in places with poor ventilation
Seamless dust-free and easy to clean surface
Excellent surface hardness, mechanical and resistance
Excellent flexural and tensile strength
Dense corrosion resistance surface
COSTAFLO 600 SL is a three-component, solvent-free epoxy resin-based self-leveling ﬂoor toping with high mechanical strength developed for use on metal and concrete surfaces. It provides a seamless, tough, chemical resistant, and hygienic ﬂoor surface.
- Ensures a hard and durable surface
- Seals surface preventing water, fuel, and oil permeability Does not contain pigments
- Ensures safe use in places with poor ventilation Seamless dust-free and easy to clean surface Excellent surface hardness, mechanical and resistance Excellent ﬂexural and tensile strength
- Dense corrosion resistance surface
- Great resistance to chemicals, acid, and solvents Great anti-static properties
COSTAFLO 700 is two components, solvent-free epoxy topcoat. It has a great appearance, dust, corrosion resistance and easy to clean. It has good anti-static properties, wear and tear resistance and Suitable for heavy-duty industrial and decorative flooring. It has great resistance to chemicals, acids and solvents.
COSTAFLO 700 is used for;
- Floors in mechanical and chemical industries (pharmaceutical, automotive workshops, warehouse etc.) and where dust-free atmosphere is required.
- Floors where heavy forklift traffic is encountered.
- Not suitable for areas where groundwater is likely to rise through the substrate.
COSTARFLO 600 EMS:- High-performance epoxy resin-based mortar screed for industrial ﬂooring applications
Costaﬂor 600 EMS is a three-component solvent-free heavy duty non shrink epoxy resin-based mortar for patching and screeding industrial ﬂoors. It is designed for application or thickness ranging from a thickness of 3-10 mm and above. It is used where heavy-duty ﬂooring is required with mechanical and general chemical resistance.